Elevator Forum

OTIS SERVICE TOOL Q...
 
Notifications
Clear all

OTIS SERVICE TOOL QUESTION

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,239 Views
(@elevatorguycny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21867]
I have both a black handheld and a blue handheld service tool for Otis. Neither of them will work on newer traction or mod controllers. They work fine on 335, 411, 211. I plug the black one in, it performs it's self test and then the screen goes blank. The blue tool nothing even pops up on the screen. Is there something else out there or are we blowing in the wind?



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a knock off blue tool that works fine on GCS but I think I heard the real blue Otis tool needs an adapter or something.



   
ReplyQuote
(@DJ 411)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The blue oem service tool doesn't need a adapter. AK1 tools need a adapter



   
ReplyQuote
(@bears85)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi, I am from Russia, I am engaged in repair and updating of software, AK1 AK2 AK3 are the same differ only in firmware. If necessary, I can refl ect from 1 to 65000 connections.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top