Elevator Forum

Otis RCB-II, MCS 31...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis RCB-II, MCS 312

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,385 Views
(@Ace30)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2118]
I recently replaced an otis RCB-II board on an MCS
312 controler but each time
power goes the lift must be
reset by a svt. The svt is connected on the directly on the MLB and
activating REPO for it to do a
correction run. Any way of
settiing this on auto?



   
Quote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Wish I could help. I left Otis when 401s were common, and 411s were just coming in.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ace30)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The RCB-I board was burnt and is out of production so the replacement is RCB-II. Unfortunately it doesnt come with any documentation on how to configure it with the other boards. On everything else its perfect just on the Reinitiate Position (REPO) thing. If anyone has some documentation on the MCS Controllers 310 or 312 i'd be very grateful if I could have some



   
ReplyQuote
(@roadrunner)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had a new construction 311(Geared machine)that used to get locked up when it lost power also.It went on Fire Service and it had to be cleared by clearing the batram and sacram with the SVT.When I told my boss about it,he checked with engineering.They came back with the battery was bad on the RCBII board.This was my first 311 on the route.The Mod 311's/411's RCB II board faces you.On the construction product(E311/E411)it slides in a slot.When I slid the RCB II board out,I found the battery on the board unplugged.A few weeks beforehand,there was a TIP upgrade done to replace Siemens relays that had defective springs.Check the battery on your RCB II board.Good Luck.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top