Elevator Forum

Need GMV 5000 valve...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Need GMV 5000 valve information

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,416 Views
(@bones1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2127]
Hello.I have this valve on an old church handicap lift and it is bad.I know it is obsolete and I have ordered a repair kit from a company in the UK.
Has anyone ever worked on this valve from GMV and if so can you help me find some setup info on this old OLS pump and tank unit.



   
Quote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you contacted OLS? I think they are in Canada.



   
ReplyQuote
(@bones1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes sir I have, they can't help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@uppo72)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
what sort of valve setup does it have?



   
ReplyQuote
(@bones1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I don't know.



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i have a valve adjustment procedure if you still need it



   
ReplyQuote
(@bones1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Beaupeep, I do need that adjustment info asap.Thank you.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top