Elevator Forum

Otis NCE 508 ESCALA...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis NCE 508 ESCALATOR

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
16.5 K Views
(@chicago)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#23011]
Need some help finding any information on Otis 508 NCE ESCALATORS.. Looking for parts book and /or service Manuel. Unitech not much help with parts.

Appreciate any help guys, Thanks.



   
Quote
(@Marius Pop)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
did you find any info or have a manual for the 508 NCE escalator? I am getting the NRD fault, anyone knows what can cause it? i am getting it about once a week



   
ReplyQuote
 TC7
(@TC7)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That stands for Non Reversal Fault. I'm thinking Otis puts a switch of some sort on the machine itself , but this maybe something I remember from an older moldel.



   
ReplyQuote
 TC7
(@TC7)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Correction: Non Reversal Device = NRD



   
ReplyQuote
(@Marius Pop)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
any idea how do i correct the issue?



   
ReplyQuote
(@djenergy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have same problem with Xizi escalator with IECB Main board can you help me ? Fault 68 NRD maybe manual o diagram schematics ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Marius Pop)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I found the issue in the up escalator, on the slack chain switch, we had a loose wire, and once in a while the safety string would drop below 24 V and fault out. Strangely enough I could not believe it, these are new units, i am still chasing the down unit.
does anybody have the manual for the Otis hand held tool for the escalator and the escalator manual itself? I have manual for the tool for the elevator and the sub menu is completely different.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Marius Pop
I found the issue in the up escalator, on the slack chain switch, we had a loose wire, and once in a while the safety string would drop below 24 V and fault out. Strangely enough I could not believe it, these are new units, i am still chasing the down unit.
does anybody have the manual for the Otis hand held tool for the escalator and the escalator manual itself? I have manual for the tool for the elevator and the sub menu is completely different.

You can download manual from unitec



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top