Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis MCS120 issues

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,116 Views
(@TasElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38466]
Hi Guys,

I currently have an early 2000's MCS120 with LCB2 board in fault.

It is in 0100 Opmode NAV with doors closed and it is the only fault, nothing showing on M 111. I have checked input and output voltage of LCB2 board, checked fuses and I have voltage through the entire safety circuit.

Once performing the self test i have PR + EE+ RA+ and the RS 25Ar000, 27**, 32**, 63*****. I'm assuming an RS board could be dead?

I have also tried the RSL self test but unless I know what is actually addressed to 25, 27, 32 and 63 it's just a guessing game testing buttons and so forth until I see an input change from off to on.

All LEDS on LCB2 are as they should be apart from no NORM/d led.

I thought there would normally be a sheet onsite with what input and outputs are addressed to each pin/plug but we only have wiring diagrams.

Appreciate any help with the self test troubleshooting. I have attached a few photos of the tests on the blue tool.

Attachments
Messenger_creation_644D668D-69C9-496C-B25D-A2149D302225.jpeg (124.84 KB, 14 downloads)
Messenger_creation_0D7BB8CD-00AB-4A89-A0CB-8E6130286690.jpeg (121.87 KB, 6 downloads)
Messenger_creation_589EFB80-14EE-4F51-AB3A-D4227E3487AC.jpeg (137.41 KB, 7 downloads)
Messenger_creation_B27DB128-740D-484D-ACF7-8D656D362FB1.jpeg (135.4 KB, 4 downloads)
Messenger_creation_2E54BFB4-29EF-408C-A330-9B7F738AF1E6.jpeg (134.94 KB, 1 downloads)
Messenger_creation_D258DEA5-76BF-453C-A6B0-1FE842E05E15.jpeg (132.28 KB, 4 downloads)



   
Quote
Share:
Scroll to Top