Elevator Forum

Otis MCS 311 & MCS ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis MCS 311 & MCS 120

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,121 Views
(@GeorgeTsag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7929]
Hello,

This is my first message to the forum. I am searching for the manuals of MCS311 Controller and MCS120 Hydraulic Controller.
I have an elevator service company and I have a client with the above elevators and he wants me to maintain the elevators. And now I am searching for the manuals, any help?

Last edited by GeorgeTsag; 08/01/13 04:38 PM.


   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
George
Unitec is owned by Otis. Try them for what you are looking for. Good luck! The building owner would have a better chance of getting that info. Since it is their equipment.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Agreed. Your service contract should state that building owner is responsible for tech/service manuals on proprietary equipment. This info is very expensive to obtain and its not your responsibility. Bend over and grab your knees before you ask otis for a price. Lol!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top