Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis MCS 220 fault

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,090 Views
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22997]
Anyone have fault codes for MCS 220M OVF20
I'll get a hand tool on there later today to see the fault logs

Lift takes off and immediately stops soon after, and attempts take off again for about 3 times until stops completely.

I've replaced the encoder, still same issue



   
Quote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Picture of event log on LCB
https://imgur.com/a/xbk10

Fault shown on drive (ovf20)
https://imgur.com/a/prkkl

Last edited by heisenberg; 02/09/18 03:25 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@koneisland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would start by doing a shaft learn run



   
ReplyQuote
(@AmsterdamK)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM



   
ReplyQuote
(@northstar)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
>Curr IGBT,

Normaly you have to chnge OVF



   
ReplyQuote
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
...........I concur Drive Time...



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top