Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
01/08/2014 10:43 am
Looking to see how service friendly these units are? Do they have a proprietary service tool, is the tool different then the 211? or is there a on board display available? What are your thoughts on a independent company servicing them?
04/08/2014 12:04 am
Really not advisable..your dime....
27/08/2014 9:49 am
Otis can't even keep them running. Stay away!
27/08/2014 10:29 am
Originally Posted By: elevatorpat
Otis can't even keep them running. Stay away!
Pretty true
28/08/2014 7:59 am
Ah, be nice 🙂 They run great when installed and adjusted well
Topic starter
28/08/2014 2:37 pm
All ways like your guys info thanks!
Topic starter
08/11/2014 1:23 am
Does the hand held service tool work with this controller or is there a new proprietary tool. How different are the from 211s?
09/11/2014 7:25 am
My $.02-
-Noisy
-You will be adjusting the valve on your belly
-Very reliable when installed properly.
I have one in my area that was installed by a very good IUEC individual, and I still haven't seen it, because it hasn't broken down (been running nearly 9 months at a hotel). It's not on my route, but I handle a lot of the 'troublesome' calls that get away from others. The PC board architecture is very solid and based on Otis's latest GCS controls. And, yes, that means a traditional Otis handheld that worked on a 211, 311, or 411 won't work here, guys.
For what it's worth.
09/11/2014 7:26 am
I should add I did see it when it was originally installed to give it a thorough 'once-over' but not since.