Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
18/05/2016 8:13 pm
I have a 1993 2,3 Otis HOCL microcomputer elevator. Problem is when fire service phase 1 is activated, elevator goes to lower level instead of main floor with fire key switch, 2 stop.
Is there a jumper somewhere that has to be moved?
Is there a jumper somewhere that has to be moved?
18/05/2016 9:36 pm
Chi
Do you have the prints specific to this job?
Do you have the prints specific to this job?
There is a jumper table. I'll send you what I can find
19/05/2016 1:56 am
I have prints for a 2,3 HOCL microcomputer, LRV4, dwg #2-1s7910ag if it helps. For a 2 stop I would make sure the detectors are wired properly. If yours is another version let me know I should have info
19/05/2016 10:29 am
Last pages of the prints there is a table for dip switch settings. Dip switches are on the processor in the COP.