Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
18/06/2020 3:06 am
Hi,
LED LUMINAIRE:
Otis Gen2 /2014/5 levels/copenhagen
Problem / Challenge :
The 2 Long LED Luminaire’s inside the control panel are blinkin
With a “nasty/not very Nice” frequency.....
It’s just not very pleasant to be inside the cabin 😖😖
It feel’s like the switching freqency from the switch
Mode PS are mixed with the DC Voltage Output of the PS and
I hope this is the Reason,why they blink ......
I made a order on a new PS....
Have anyone of you seen this before with LED cabin light????
It could have been interesting to measure the DC Output with a Oscilloscope !!!!! I am sure it’s not a clean regulated DC !!!!!
Last edited by shoemaker; 06/17/20 07:17 PM.
Topic starter
19/06/2020 12:12 am
Hi,
Problem solved. It was the power supply.
/ shoemaker
Last edited by shoemaker; 06/18/20 04:20 PM.