Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis gen2 manual

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,186 Views
(@alker01)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31225]
I'm looking for the brand new Otis gen2 manual for the pulse unit, the cat1 and 5, a fault list and general troubleshooting. Anything would be greatly appreciated thanks.



   
Quote
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The Gen2L? machine over counterweight?



   
ReplyQuote
(@alker01)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I didn't see any designations for gen2L the machine bed plate/frame is all in the machine room. It's a 2019 job I believe 19 floors maybe 350ft/m. Not sure about gen2L.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm sorry I meant Gen2S, but still doesn't sound like what I have exactly. The manual and testing is for the Gen2S MRL remote control room.



   
ReplyQuote
(@alker01)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
If you can send me the manual I'd be glad to have it I'm sure if it's not exactly the same it will still have some parts to it that can help. Anything helps thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@PATRCIK)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
WOULD APPRECIATE A COPY OF THE MANUAL.

[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@garetts24)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Copy would be awesome!

[email protected]

Thanks guys



   
ReplyQuote
(@alker01)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Anyone have the manual? [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@alker01)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Do you have that Gen2S MRL I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex_ELMAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I need GEN2 manual too. Does anyone have a copy of it here?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top