Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
28/10/2017 11:07 pm
Hi everyone,
I have an old Dover that was modded by Otis with a GCS controller. Fault log reveals "shutd normal". Safety circuit, doors, fuses, starter are all seemingly good to run. The elevator will not move oon inspection or auto. TCI lock is disabled. I've tried pfram reset. No luck. I ran self test, and it says baseline eeprom test failed. Is there anything i can do about that besides calling in the big O?
I have an old Dover that was modded by Otis with a GCS controller. Fault log reveals "shutd normal". Safety circuit, doors, fuses, starter are all seemingly good to run. The elevator will not move oon inspection or auto. TCI lock is disabled. I've tried pfram reset. No luck. I ran self test, and it says baseline eeprom test failed. Is there anything i can do about that besides calling in the big O?
03/11/2017 6:09 pm
Try a m-2-4 blue enter its another PFram reset then M-2-2-3-1 of that don't work let me know.