Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis elevonicR GCS

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,526 Views
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25432]
The car is getting a 112fault on the drive. The mcss gets a 2923 Ucm relay fault. Drive was replaced. Does relay check Bp never picks because z never picks to pick brake. Status on drive is no safe. Mcss has has all safe123, doors, comm lights ect. Thanks for any assistance.



   
Quote
(@TNHapa84)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check wire A1 and A2. On BP relay. Sometimes there loose from all the wires being in the way. Will it try to run?



   
ReplyQuote
(@TNHapa84)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sounds like your UCM and UCMX. Relay might have an issue. Or I/O board. Try and toggle UCM and UCMX off and on do you have a rope gripper?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Rope gripper is picked. I will check bp coil. Z picks bp tho, and z never comes in. I believe that’s a software signal I think from drive? Thanks

Last edited by Take the stairs; 12/20/18 12:30 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@TNHapa84)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Z coil is an output the the i/O board in the controller... I think P5-4. Off the top of my head. You may need to replace the iobd board



   
ReplyQuote
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It is p5-4 but on the DSS board in the drive I get 0 volts. I think this all has to do with my drive replacment. I have a OVFR02A-406, do i need to auto tune on the drive. if so how is this done.
this drive reads no safe on the status screen. thanks I appreciate it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Wispaflex215)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would replace the BH relay. It’s a mother [censored] to replace because it’s in the lower left hand corner of the controller with all the traveler wiring in the way. Sometimes you can see burn marks on the face of the relay and sometimes the burn marks are on the back side that connects to the thin rail. I have had what I thought was drive problems bad brake switches a bad BP relay and I kept chasing my tail until I replaced BH. I have 9 of these GCS-R controllers on maintenance. If you Routine the controller and drive connections and use some canned air and clean them up good they are really not problematic. I hope this helps and good luck!

[img]http://[/img]

Attachments
0FA04860-13E6-4639-97C4-4BDB9607C985.jpeg (1.67 MB, 36 downloads)

Last edited by Wispaflex215; 12/28/18 11:18 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top