Elevator Forum

Otis clamshell brak...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis clamshell brake

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
14.1 K Views
 Rick
(@Rick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#8018]
Does anyone have info or can someone tell me how to adjust an Otis clamshell brake or where I can get a writeup



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was going to update an old post of mine, and saw yours. Did you get what you were looking for?



   
ReplyQuote
 Rick
(@Rick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
No sir not a thing yet



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is there a brake called a clamshell or is that slang? Which machine is it used on?



   
ReplyQuote
 Rick
(@Rick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It's an Otis 74 machine. Sorry for the slang.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What are you trying to adjust? The mechanical end or the electrical end setting pick and hold voltages? What type of controls?

Last edited by sbrmilitia; 08/24/13 01:04 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
 Rick
(@Rick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Mechanical only. MCE



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I sent you a P.M. I do not know if you can post a document in the p.m. system. If you give an email, I can send you what I have.



   
ReplyQuote
 Rick
(@Rick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top