Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis Aut-O-Safe

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,203 Views
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35411]
Can anyone share some info on this hydro emergency rescue unit? I am not too familiar with them and I was hoping to get some testing info and basic troubleshooting tips/prints. I have a couple that don't seem to be working. I appreciate it. Thank you.



   
Quote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Found the prints and documentation. The main line aux contacts were not wired up. Fixed the wiring, replaced the batteries and it works as it should.



   
ReplyQuote
(@waglip)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Montana, I have one unit that is not charging battery. Can you please share the documentation you found ? Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You have to watch those units if they upgraded the door operator to a glide. The ac operator doesn't like the dc voltage.



   
ReplyQuote
 X10
(@X10)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi Montana, is it possible to share me the prints and doc? I have an issue with it.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top