Elevator Forum

Otis 411, what is G...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis 411, what is GS_P

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,669 Views
(@Detroit City)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#16664]
I seem to be having an intermittent problem with the GS_P input. I am not able to find it in the prints. it seems to be tied to door, gate locks, and DCL contracts. thanks



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is this the same car you ask about BP? If it is, sure sounds like a bad MLB...

Do you have a tool? Do you have a 2962 error code?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Magic smoke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That's the gate switch PAL input. It's one of the inputs that does the C-I/O check before each run.
It's a buddy(Pal) input. It should show two inputs on the print. They go to different areas.

Last edited by Magic smoke; 04/05/16 04:17 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Detroit City)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
car is running, I believe the problem was DCL contacts not opening. the fault was 2812. I just got my hands on a tool for the next problem.

thanks



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top