Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
03/07/2019 3:35 am
Hey, guys.
I have a 311 that runs fine on INS, but on NOR, it begins to accelerate and then dies after a few inches. Indications are a "DC link UV." Bus voltage looks fine. I've read there's a parameter at 4-3-1-7 that will allow me to change the threshold, but I can't see it. I can go 4-3-1, and then step through a variety of options. None of those options, however, allow me to change the threshold for low bus voltage. Thoughts?
I have a 311 that runs fine on INS, but on NOR, it begins to accelerate and then dies after a few inches. Indications are a "DC link UV." Bus voltage looks fine. I've read there's a parameter at 4-3-1-7 that will allow me to change the threshold, but I can't see it. I can go 4-3-1, and then step through a variety of options. None of those options, however, allow me to change the threshold for low bus voltage. Thoughts?
03/07/2019 8:27 am
I think you have to hit Shift - 7 - Shift - Enter to get to those parameters
Last edited by Indirtwetrust; 07/03/19 12:28 AM.
Topic starter
03/07/2019 8:41 am
THANK YOU!
Now that you mention it, I remember having to travel some hidden secret path in the past. My plan for tomorrow involves swapping the lower control board with another drive, but checking the voltage threshold sounds like a better place to start. Have a good evening.
Now that you mention it, I remember having to travel some hidden secret path in the past. My plan for tomorrow involves swapping the lower control board with another drive, but checking the voltage threshold sounds like a better place to start. Have a good evening.
Topic starter
10/07/2019 3:40 am
Thanks again for the reminder how to get to the super-secret parameter codes. The problem is now resolved. The problem was actually with the DC bus filter on the drive. All was well at slow speeds, but when the current started ramping up, I suspect there was a little too much ripple, and voltage monitoring circuit got really sad really quick.