Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis 211 Security

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,987 Views
(@WPeak)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28793]
Is there a way to add a timed security to certain floors with an Otis blue tool? Need to lock out certain floors for an Otis 211 during certain time frames! Thanks for all your help!



   
Quote
(@Hope&Poke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I can help with half of your requests...locking out floor
But for a particular time frame...thats above me



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I can’t think of any hydro that has timed security settings. You will have to use a time clock with security inputs.



   
ReplyQuote
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does anybody have any info on how to turn on security on a 211? Customer wants to add a card reader for the 2nd floor hall call. I think an RS5 board will need to be added to do this.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
For a hall call you can just cut the common wire at the button.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top