Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
05/09/2025 10:58 am
Thanks in advance. Otis 211 Phase 2, it is in fault fslr, the selector signals are good in the I/O board, i need to change some parameters but when i reset the controller the parameters go to preview number.
No Service Tool can talk with the elevator ( i dont know why) i have tested four diferent Service Tool in both elevators.
So, how to put in off the write protection from the controller, i suppose it is what avoid to change the parameters.
No Service Tool can talk with the elevator ( i dont know why) i have tested four diferent Service Tool in both elevators.
So, how to put in off the write protection from the controller, i suppose it is what avoid to change the parameters.
06/09/2025 12:02 pm
copy parameter chip onto a new chip. software version is too old, need AAJ or newer.
Topic starter
08/09/2025 10:54 am
The version is AAI, Where can i find the newer version? it is suppose i should contact to OTIS, Correct?
Topic starter
09/09/2025 2:08 am
Where connect the service tool in otis 211 phase 2? I see only Diagnostic connector and the ST doesn’t work there. Others models have Diagnostic and ST connector.
If I connect the ST in Diagnostic I get the same result in any model, so Diagnistic isn’t the correct one for the ST.
Does 211 phase 2 use ST?
If I connect the ST in Diagnostic I get the same result in any model, so Diagnistic isn’t the correct one for the ST.
Does 211 phase 2 use ST?