Elevator Forum

otis 211 input relo...
 
Notifications
Clear all

otis 211 input relocation

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,113 Views
 Jim
(@Jim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1722]
i have a 211 with a feo phase 1 input stuck high. the machine needs to see both the feo reset and off signal low for feo phase 1 to become active. the hall keyswitch is not through a serial link, its wired directly into the contoller. instead of taking the board out for repair, does anybody know if and how you can relocate that signal to an unused input on the board via the service tool? thx.



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I like the way you think! I wish I could help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@GreenPants)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
the hall EFK switch is hard wired per code. the board i/0's are programmed via baseline software and are not field changable. have you checked your install params to verify the fire service type and ck is correct? did it work before or is this a new construction job?



   
ReplyQuote
 Jim
(@Jim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I wanted to verify my input problem so I changed the fire service type. When I did this phase 1 went active but would not reset because of of this one input being constantly high. When I changed back to the correct fire service type it wouldnt activate because it wanted to see both signals low. I dont know what you mean by ck. This particular job had manual phase 1 only at one time. Then it was disconnected for a few years. Now the customer wants it active again. We assumed the contract about a year ago with the fire service deactivated. I didnt figure I could map the input to another location but it was worth a shot.



   
ReplyQuote
 Jim
(@Jim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
it was the input. a change of motherboards fixed it. unitec said it was plug and go. sure, after you deactivate all the card reader enables that were blocking the hall and car activations.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top