Elevator Forum

Otis 211 hydro Cat5...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis 211 hydro Cat5 test procedures

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,040 Views
(@Inspections)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37568]
Anyone have Otis 211 hydro Cat 5 test procedures?



   
Quote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Rupture valve testing?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So a cat 5 test you're going to need to know what code year it was installed to. Whatever code year you were in when they put that car in is what you need to do for testing. For hydro cat 5 I usually do a few things no matter the year; check phone and emergency lights.. phase 1&2 if it has it.. all the SIL rated switches like all the e stop switches and door locks.. door closing force... Make sure restrictors work.. if it has an osv we test that.. a ptest.. check fire stops on hoist doors and the eccentric rollers.. make sure door closers will close the door from stoped where the dl beek just makes contact with the lock... I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff but that is kinda what I do no matter the code year



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you're looking for more specific things like how to over speed the car for osv test you can pm me



   
ReplyQuote
(@NewMech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Bowtiedrooster16
all the SIL rated switches like all the e stop switches and door locks..

211 controllers do not contain any SIL rated devices



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They may or may not, but they have the same type of devices for safety. Like I said it's just a basic guide to follow.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top