Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

OTIS 211

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,905 Views
(@Elevator_Logic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33035]
Hey guys,

I have a Otis 211 part of a duplex. The "quick close" feature isn't working. I mean to say when you hit door close or hit a call it doesn't bypass the door close timer and close the doors. Is there any way to adjust this or turn it on?

Thanks



   
Quote
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
As far as I know there no way to bypass the door close timer. You can try shortening it and the hall call dwell time?



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I haven't adjusted that on a 211 but hitting the door close button should put the controller into short door time. It should be a seperate adjustment from the standard car or hall close time. Most of my cars I keep the close times in the 5-7 second range and the shortened door time at .1 seconds.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
On a 211 you have to choose between the car call or the close button short timing the doors, or neither. EN-CK parameter, 0 = neither, 1 = car call, 2 = close button. But it won’t shorten the door time below the ADA door time parameter ADA-T.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevator_Logic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks a lot I appreciate it



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top