Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
04/01/2024 7:59 am
The board has TS1 and TS2. What are these? They are tied together and have only one hoist way wire on the TS1 terminal. They are also tied with a jumper to CLU.
Last edited by BRG; 01/04/24 12:00 AM.
04/01/2024 10:04 pm
That is a factory-installed jumper. The TS1 to TS2 is an optional emergency top slowdown switch on the rail. I always thought it was included because some State/City codes required 2 slowdown switches. Don't know that for sure though.
Topic starter
08/01/2024 7:04 am
I have been meaning to get back to this. The jumper between TS1 and TS2 is not a factory jumper. Still trying to locate a print. This has been sitting for years, who knows what has been done to it through the years it was in service. I'll be there next week so I'll get back and post an update.
08/01/2024 11:09 pm
Attached is the TS! to TS2 factory jumper info. If the jumper was not factory installed, the installer would have to install one to run in the up direction.
09/01/2024 6:50 am
What’s not right though is that TS1/TS2 is connected directly to CLU, jumping out the top terminal slowdown switch.
09/01/2024 8:09 pm
Yes CLU should be connected after the in car inspection sw. and ahead of the top and bottom slowdown, and leveling common, which are all field wired.