Elevator Forum

Newlift FST Control...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Newlift FST Controller Password

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,652 Views
(@LeftyLifty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7402]
Hello all,

I have currently taken over a few Newlift FST controllers and the previous company decided to change the password for accessing the controller. This is the original FST not the FST2. The default setting is '1234' and i have tried a variety of combinations with no success. I heard through the grapevine that there was a 'master' password that allowed access around this and was wondering if anyone had come across it.

Lefty

Just on this topic, I don't understand why people would be so petty as to try to make life difficult for other technicians. Aren't we all in the same industry and shouldn't we work together. Let your work be judged by its merits instead of pulling others down any way you can. But since everyone on this forum is an exception to this i guess i am preaching to the quior. (my 2 cents) 😆



   
Quote
Share:
Scroll to Top