Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Need IMS software

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,455 Views
(@Elevator_Logic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#26993]
I am currently trying to find someone that can supply IMS software.
I have contacted the website named Liftwares.ir and they are offering it for $2,100. Has anyone else used them before? Any help would be great. Thanks



   
Quote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
liftwares is for the most part legit but they are pricey and it's not even the current software send me your email for current info



   
ReplyQuote
(@lcdelevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can you send me information about updated IMS sostware



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
k no prob, PM me



   
ReplyQuote
(@djenergy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
LIFTWARES IS BLOCKED



   
ReplyQuote
(@Matt O)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Please send info to me as well on the updated IMS software.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ot1989)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have these tools
Attachments
FE7D6EB9-A7BE-48B8-A4FA-02CEB85F9373.jpeg (2.24 MB, 920 downloads)
46899EB1-317F-4F36-9DE2-40E19FCB9335.jpeg (2.85 MB, 65 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top