Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
30/09/2022 6:00 am
Model #DW4C_RO
The Allen-Bradley Micro Logix 1200 has the following inputs illuminated:1,2,3,4,6,7,9,11 and 20
No outputs are illuminated.
The "Fault" light is flashing. The elevator doesn't respond to any call buttons.
Does anybody have any idea what could be wrong, or who I could contact? I am in central Ohio.
The Allen-Bradley Micro Logix 1200 has the following inputs illuminated:1,2,3,4,6,7,9,11 and 20
No outputs are illuminated.
The "Fault" light is flashing. The elevator doesn't respond to any call buttons.
Does anybody have any idea what could be wrong, or who I could contact? I am in central Ohio.
Thanks.
Lee
01/10/2022 5:37 am
What is your email address
02/10/2022 12:59 am
Email sent.
02/10/2022 11:04 am
If you end up needing a new PLC or other NWOV parts, call American access industries at 816-997-9317.
Topic starter
05/10/2022 12:16 am
Thanks. I am definitely saving that number!
Lee Gilkerson
614 296 2870
25/10/2024 8:22 pm
Hope that there is some insight to our NWOV fault code. She lost power for a few minutes and our elevator now shows "Safety Chain Open" fault. Pressing the all button once shows one flash indicating the error and the Allen-Bradley 1200 has light 0 out also indicating there same error.
I have reset toggle / press reset / toggle and the ALR light flashes on and off and all the same lights are illuminated on the Allen-Bradley
Any insight on how to clear the "Safety Chain Open" error?
25/10/2024 8:27 pm
Some additional pics
26/10/2024 4:48 am
Solved. It was a “Slack Cable Switch”. Reset it and all is good now.