Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

KONE Resolve 100

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,474 Views
(@Twoblocked)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33964]
Working on a KONE Resolve 100. Another employee that is out on leave right now pulled the drive and MCU board out to be checked and repaired. Supposedly they have found nothing wrong with the drive or MCU board. I was sent to put it back in. I fire up the car and can’t access any 6 parameters and I comparing parameters on the adjacent car, carB, parameter 1-95 is set to 1. I can’t get 1-95 to save to a 1 on car A. Any thoughts on why I can’t access any 6 parameters or save 1-95 parameters?

Last edited by Twoblocked; 09/29/22 07:40 PM.


   
Quote
(@Crimson76)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi Twoblocked…

You most likely have a bad ram chip on your CPU-40 (right below SW chip) or a bad cpu altogether. My guess is the MCU and drive are fine. That’s a good running elevator. You will see this same problem in the future as CPU-40’s begin to age with all KONE equipment.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Twoblocked)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by Crimson76
Hi Twoblocked…

You most likely have a bad ram chip on your CPU-40 (right below SW chip) or a bad cpu altogether. My guess is the MCU and drive are fine. That’s a good running elevator. You will see this same problem in the future as CPU-40’s begin to age with all KONE equipment.

We got the car running the next day. That is exactly what the issue was though. The guy before me put a new CPU in and installed the original software and NVRAM chip. We found the old CPU and installed it with a new RAM chip and was able to change 1-95 parameter and access 6 parameters.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top