Elevator Forum

Nationa Wheel O Vat...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Nationa Wheel O Vator - need to reset

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
13.2 K Views
(@ascendelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27854]
Hello,

We received a trouble call that a lift wasn't running, it's a Wheel O Vator Evolution, the install date is 1999. The batteries were dead so we replaced them, but the lift remained in reset elevator status. The manual was taken from the machine room and I do not have instructions on how to reset the elevator. There is no reset button in the controller, but there is a toggle switch labeled, Run, Stop and Temporary. The lift is approximately 1" below the floor, I do not believe the lift is in the bottom limit. I have attached a picture of the controller. Any help for instructions on how to reset would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Attachments
IMG_1162.JPG (2.61 MB, 35 downloads)

Last edited by ascendelev; 09/18/19 07:53 PM.


   
Quote
(@ElevatorGuy128)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
might sound crazy but did you try running the car up off the controller using the run relays? might just barely be on a final or something keeping it from running



   
ReplyQuote
(@ascendelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I didn't think about that, I will try tomorrow. Thank you.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Snkrhead)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is it a roped hydro?
Propaply a slack cable switch or just push contactors in to run up
Then after safety is reset use toggle switch and click down to stop then temporarily then back up same thing stop then run



   
ReplyQuote
(@Snkrhead)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Also check low pressure switch might be open
T41 to P2 is safety circuit
PM me if you need any info



   
ReplyQuote
(@ascendelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the tips, I'll take a look into safety string.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just to the right of the Safety Descent Relay are three terminals labeled B, W, and G. Put the car on temporary and jump G to W. I think that will run the car up. I think G and W are up and G and B are down. On temp, you wont hurt anything if you jump the wrong thing. Run the car above the floor at least 24 inches. Put it back on auto and it should level down into the floor and reset.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ascendelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for all your help. I tried to run it up and we found that the pump is bad. I appreciate all the input.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top