Elevator Forum

MxGc restricted flo...
 
Notifications
Clear all

MxGc restricted floor car call issue

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,137 Views
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#26178]
I have the inputs setup correctly in LONCUB, with JKLBL, JVSPCL-1, JVSPCL-2

this lift is only 2 stop.

When changing states on JVSPCL-2, It does not restrict access to the second level.

We just took over this job, with them saying previously restricted access was working.

After bridging JVSPCL-1, access to the lowest level is in affect. However no matter what I do with JVSPCL-2, It does not restrict access to that floor (block calls from inside car)

I can see the inputs change via the SMLCD

Any ideas? Faulty LONCUB?

Last edited by heisenberg; 03/12/19 02:51 AM.


   
Quote
(@sampler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It is related with SIM card. you may request it from company...



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Related with sim card? Can I change it with cadi?

Last edited by heisenberg; 03/16/19 04:16 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@sampler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
it is impossible. sorry.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top