Elevator Forum

MX GC LOP issue - D...
 
Notifications
Clear all

MX GC LOP issue - Duplex system

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,427 Views
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22678]
Hi there,

Anyone with schindler knowledge able to help me with a LOP issue that i am having with a duplex system on a reasonably new MXGC

I seem to have to disconnect lift 1's AsixB-LOP plug from the main print, as it does not allow the landing call buttons to work on more than half of the floors.

When I have the LOP plug disconnected and lift 1 switched OFF, lift 2 will function as normal with all landing buttons working.

When lift 1 is switched back on, and LOP plug inserted, and a Node-freeze initiated, I still get this issue.

Do I have to teach in the LOP buttons on lift one again? Any info would be greatly appreciated.



   
Quote
(@DC Elevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sounds like you should do a lop teach. Or a bad WDPNA board could be putting noise on the line. What version core software are you running?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top