Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
09/01/2018 3:52 pm
Anyone know how to teach in the buttons on this board?
https://imgur.com/a/VRCxo
https://imgur.com/a/VRCxo
On a schindler MxGc installed in 2014
Thanks
11/01/2018 9:19 am
Looks like a Schindler 5500...try 40 menu. CF15.
Topic starter
11/01/2018 9:36 am
Here is the main controller.
https://imgur.com/a/l1rHX
https://imgur.com/a/l1rHX
This doesn't have the menu system as a 3300?
I appreciate your help!
11/01/2018 9:44 am
i recognize the COP board. Not the controller. Here USA 5500 system is pretty much the same as a 3300
Topic starter
11/01/2018 9:58 am
What about security board teach in?
11/01/2018 10:12 am
Security lock out? Over here it’s on a separate board CANGIO. you shouldn’t have to mess with it.
Topic starter
15/01/2018 9:55 am
I also have a door staying open issue on a Rel.4 schindler 3300, I've sent you a pm
Topic starter
15/01/2018 2:21 pm
https://imgur.com/a/taHih
Any way to re- teach this board to function again? Seems to have stopped working and allowing restricted floors to be accessed?