Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
15/11/2017 8:18 am
Please I need information on how the MP Lift can be configured to switch off light when inactive
I have checked the board and there is no buttons or screen, so maybe I need to attach it to something to be able to access the program mode. the reference on the board is MP VS-SMQ4. Thank you for your help
I have checked the board and there is no buttons or screen, so maybe I need to attach it to something to be able to access the program mode. the reference on the board is MP VS-SMQ4. Thank you for your help
17/11/2017 2:00 pm
I believe from memory that this will be a serial data lift. I think there is a timer within the comfort area that can control this but you will definitely need a test tool to access this parameter.