Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Movfr2

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,243 Views
(@Kyled92)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32955]
Having an issue with hso, I adjusted all the cams even went off another door operator. According to the board my sequence is fine sso,hso,mso,fso,dol. According to my handheld tool hso is never coming in and the sequence on the handheld appears to be fso mso fso dol. So currently I have fso acting as hso. Anyone ever encounter this? On the waiting list from gal just figured I'd throw it out there.



   
Quote
(@UnkindBuffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Bad board



   
ReplyQuote
(@Turbo6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Make sure your close sequence is also correct, this will also cause this



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would swap the board with the one in the other operator you mentioned. That will tell you if the boards good immediately. The parameters on this operator are stored in the drive and you can pull the board without touching the cams. Should be pretty quick to do.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top