Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Montgomery uniprom

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,878 Views
(@Sirnik)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17502]
How can I set open time for car and hall calls.
On a Montgomery uniprom controller



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Refresh my memory. Is there a timer board on this? I forget what the controller looks like.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If Uniprom is the controller I'm thinking of, there should be pots for LHT, SHT, LCT, SCT. Long Hall Time, Short Hall Time, Long Car Time, Short Car Time. I think the earlier controllers just had a TR timer for door time.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I believe IDWT is correct (2 boards for timers?). On a lot of the Miprom hydro's, there are board maps glued to the inside of the controller door panel, or as part of the prints pack. If neither of these are present, someone will have to send you pic's of the boards along with nomenclature so we don't inadvertently stear you wrong or a dead on discription to help you.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top