Elevator Forum

Montgomery Miprom. ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Montgomery Miprom. 1987 verision

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,873 Views
(@rompkinron)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#14589]
Hi Everyone,

I am having trouble with an older Montgomery Miprom. When you turn the power on.The elevator will run to the top floor and level in and no door operation but the pump keeps running. I am not dropping UA and Delta of course keeps the motor running. I have changed all the input and output boards. I have installed a new power supply and an interface board. I have also changed the software.The only board that hasn't been changed in the controller is the resistor board. The part number on this board is P-15833. Has anyone had a similar problem like this? Any and all comments are welcome. Thanks in advance.



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have prints?
In-line, wye delta, solid state?
What's keeping the pump running?



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
it is possible you have a bad up leveling unit. to check disconnect the umlu wire at the trminal on the relay board.



   
ReplyQuote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It's probably in the relay board, either a stuck contact or shorting at the terminals. I've had a spider cause something similar. If you have prints use general troubleshooting procedures, don't overthink the problems those miproms are fairly easy if you don't overthink. If you need prints or manuals let me know, it may take me a while everything is still on paper.



   
ReplyQuote
 Msd
(@Msd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi, is your LRU input high for level up should be off is not in level up vane? Does computer know it's in the leveling Zone by have LEV high and SU and US2 low?



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ron,
Are you saying the car stops at floor level, the pump continues to run and the valve bypasses the oil back into the tank?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top