Elevator Forum

Miprom with 6010 dr...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Miprom with 6010 drive

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,237 Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1177]
I've been having an intermittent issue with a car tripping its governor every few days. We think it's only in the up direction during acceleration. The service mechanic said he experienced it trip a couple of times leaving the floor in the up. So far I have replaced the tach, 1EA and 2EA boards and reset-up the drive according to the book.
Anything that I could be missing or should look for regarding this issue?
Also, the precise reference voltage was perfect and the +10 and -10 volts on the amplifier boards were within range. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!



   
Quote
(@Matthew)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Encoder perhaps?



   
ReplyQuote
(@selfproclaimed)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Like mathew said... The encoder or if it's a gearless the rubber wheel that connects to the encoder and locks in with a set screw. Also the mounting plate that holds the encoder...might be loose?



   
ReplyQuote
(@gmail)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Up direction at accelleration? Sounds like a pretty quick trip as the miprom accel ramp distance is short. Possibly the brake too delayed for some reason and slingshot outta the floor? Are there any faults recorded other than "stp/st open" or whatever that error is?...the governor is mechanically sound?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I ended up changing the 3EA board and reset up the drive. So far no other governor trips. Hopefully, that will take care of it!



   
ReplyQuote
(@gmail)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I hope so too. Keep your head up brother as you walk into that building!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top