Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

kone esculator

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,955 Views
(@bk2fla)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1154]
does anyone have papers for the code/faults that are displayed on the board that is on the controller door...the board has 4 reset buttons 1 burnish button and l.e.d. fault displays eg. tf,bf,saf,ux...etc. i have no idea what these faults mean any help will be greatly appreciated please send to [email protected]



   
Quote
(@bk2fla)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
can anyone help???
keep getting a "bf" and "sf" fault are these brake and speed fault? i would greatly appreciate some help



   
ReplyQuote
(@bk2fla)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
well the tach was finally the problem still will like to get some paperwork on this if anyone has it thanks



   
ReplyQuote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If that is the unit I am thinking about, they only made it for one year. That should tell you something!

The safety monitor board on the door taps into the normal running and safety circuits, and reports what it sees with the LEDs. If you have the right print, you can see where these taps are placed, and that will explain their meaning. if anything isn't just right, the safety monitor vboard has the ability to drop a relay, opening the safety circuit.

I'll look around, and see if I can find the print. We lost that job, so I don't know if we still have it. If we do, I'll shoot you a copy.



   
ReplyQuote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No gots. But we had ordered it from Kone Spares, so just get the job # off the truss or elsewhere, and give 'em a call.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top