Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Miprom hydro

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,407 Views
(@Jamesrett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#36377]
Hello, I have a miprom Hydro, my brown out LED and my reset LED are constantly on. I have checked voltages at the plus and V minus and L1a and L2b and all seems to be OK. I also have no green output lights. And I am stumped. Thanks for your help.



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Prob a bad power board.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Could also be a bad card rack or, a bad I/O interface among other things. The thing with this type of problem is you almost always need spare boards to plug in to eliminate the issue. There is no real logical way to troubleshoot this other than unplugging boards and trying a new good one.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top