Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
11/12/2023 12:58 am
Having issues with galaxy traction controllers(duplex)
Both are shutting down simultaneously,
#1 I replaced run relay and encoder as I was getting don i/o
Failed and count errors it still shuts down!
#2 ut and dt faults changed out relay before cs terminal.
To get parts for these is hard and takes along time due to my
location any help would be greatly appreciated.
Both are shutting down simultaneously,
#1 I replaced run relay and encoder as I was getting don i/o
Failed and count errors it still shuts down!
#2 ut and dt faults changed out relay before cs terminal.
To get parts for these is hard and takes along time due to my
location any help would be greatly appreciated.
16/12/2023 12:47 am
Perhaps an obvious question - have you reached out to GAL Tech Support? If not, that's a good first step. They can help you identify the cause and solution to your problems. Given that this affects both cars simultaneously, are you having problems with getting reliable AC mains power into the machine room?
Since you're in Canada, suggest you look at https:/
Please share how this goes and what was the cause and solution.
18/12/2023 2:00 pm
I would be looking at power supply issues like TheElevatorGuy mentioned. Verify you have stable incoming power and that your 5V and 24V supply is adjust properly.
Be sure to monitor your IO’s within the detailed faults for additional patterns that may shutdown the elevator(s)