Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
30/08/2023 11:05 am
Replaced pumping unit. Now when I turn to automatic it immediately gets the low oil timer. I’ve adjusted the pot, replaced the card and card rack Any help in why this might be would be helpful
30/08/2023 6:33 pm
Was the low timer a float switch on the old tank unit?
Code allows for a timer or switch for low oil protection
31/08/2023 12:12 am
Sounds like PT input is high. That is the low oil input.
08/09/2023 8:49 am
did you replace starter with pump unit? Maybe to a soft start?
09/09/2023 2:58 am
HA on relay board starts the time for low oil
26/09/2023 9:45 am
My mistake.
UA relay picks and starts run times.
UA relay picks and starts run times.
Apologies.
06/10/2023 5:44 am
Bump for visibility.
I'm in the same situation.
09/10/2023 6:25 am
My problem ended up being the TUS input. Lost a jumper with the removal of the old power unit.