Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
05/04/2013 8:23 am
On the MSU you have LED 1 and LED 2, LED 1 is flashing and LED 2 is staying lit. Trying to get use my tool it says Wait for motion something another. I looked at the car for about 5 mins before I had a freight go out. I was gonna try swapping the MSU with another car in bank see if the problem clears. Any ideas?
05/04/2013 8:53 am
the second from the top led only changes state when an input changes, the top led is talking to the cpu and the other smart boards.will the car run on inspection? I don't recall motion something or other as a fault.
Topic starter
05/04/2013 9:13 am
I cant see any faults, my tool will not communicate after i log in any key i push it tells me to wait till motion action finishes or something to that nature. No it wont run on inspection.
Last edited by sbrmilitia; 04/05/13 01:14 AM.
Topic starter
05/04/2013 9:15 am
The Hard fault LED is lit, but no binary to tell me what it is. also the other fault LED is lit.
05/04/2013 10:18 am
Have you checked the power supplies? I've had some weird stuff happen when the power supply goes south. Also, my tool didn't work. You should be able to read all the voltages from the test points.
05/04/2013 1:55 pm
Swap msu with another car. Its bad.
05/04/2013 8:03 pm
what are the hard fault led's that are lit? They will lead you to the fault.
Topic starter
05/04/2013 8:30 pm
Yeah I know this John but there are no LEDs lit under the hard fault
Topic starter
05/04/2013 8:31 pm
Yeah I got 12v plus and minus and 5 volts
05/04/2013 10:12 pm
Did you swap? The msu us interchangeable. Nothing to set up besides the 8v.
Topic starter
05/04/2013 11:01 pm
Swapped the msu no chAnge
05/04/2013 11:05 pm
When you get the message. "Waiting for motion task to initiate" try hitting F4 on your service tool. This will take you to the next level, which will probably be "Drive Parameter Mismatch" and if you hit F4 again it will probably tell you "Bad Floor Table" and if you hit F4 again it will take you to the ready screen.
Probably a bad SRAM on your CPU.
Topic starter
06/04/2013 12:16 am
So far I've found a blown fuse on the drive power supply
06/04/2013 12:41 am
is the drive ready light on the motion adapter board lit? If not you may have a bad board in the drive.try to reinit the drive, you can do this without losing the parameters.It may tell you what the problem is if reinit fails
06/04/2013 12:49 am
if your service tool won't let you do this you try pulling out the cpu and the io interface, make sure you have your door locks and safety circut and try running on inspection with just the msu board, if you can run then the problem is in the cpu. If you can't start swapping drive boards and power suppy boards
Page 1 / 2
Next