Oh, and if the ReInit doesn’t work, and it will tell you if it doesn’t, you will have to do an Init. But this will put your drive back to defaults. Usually not a problem, especially if it was a new install. But I have had trouble on certain MOD jobs that would not run with default parameters. Had to go through the setup manual page for page to get a running car. Ideally the drive parameters are recorded on site.
I tried a REINIT, did not work. INIT did work. I built a new floor table and the car was off and running. Any time I hit a terminal landing I would drop my NTS relay and log fault 38. This is a mod job, but the machines were changed after the initial modernization. I looked at my Motion Averages, the car was running 50 fpm slower than contract speed. ME Base Speed (motor rpm) needed to be changed to jive with the new machine.
Thanks Indirtwetrust