Elevator Forum

Miprom 21 -Alt Prof...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Miprom 21 -Alt Profile

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,345 Views
(@Redexit)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12087]
I have a car stuck on.."Alt Profile". Has any one encountered this?



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you checked your EP input. The alt profile is used to let under-sized Backup Generators run the Elevators at a slower,lower speed and Amperage draw. When the unit is on Backup power the alt profile is used, if the parameter for alt profile is set up. You can access the parameter with the service tool.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Redexit)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
John Jay..Thank you for your fast response. and yes you were 100% correct. I didn't have my books with me at the time, but I verified your feed back. The EP input was hi( Emergency Power); however, the input L.E.D. on the card was out so I didn't see at first until I verified with my meter. I had not seen this one before...I sincerely appreciate you help.

until next time..-



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nice call John Jay!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top