Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
21/04/2016 8:13 pm
Hi everyone,fault 11 every morning,Relay pilot leds F1,F2,F8.
I got the fault code manual but missing the Dc drive page.
I got the fault code manual but missing the Dc drive page.
Thanks
24/04/2016 8:20 pm
This fault indicates a field loss. I would start with checking for loose connections in the Field Circuit.Why you are only getting it in the morning is unusual. Check the field Parameters. Rated Field Current should reflect the Jumper on the Field Feedback Board.
24/04/2016 8:20 pm
This fault indicates a field loss. I would start with checking for loose connections in the Field Circuit.Why you are only getting it in the morning is unusual. Check the field Parameters. Rated Field Current should reflect the Jumper on the Field Feedback Board.
25/04/2016 10:26 pm
im goint to remove the Link try as soons as you can
https://www.dropbox.com/s/khlr68u6jmagglk/Drive%20DC.pdf?dl=0
Topic starter
26/04/2016 12:05 am
Thanks guys the are loose connections on field board.