Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Miprom 21

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,411 Views
(@Premier1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4610]
I am working on a miprom 21 and it keeps giving me the codes 23,25,27, the car will start to run a d then fault out... Any help would be great



   
Quote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
23-HF Hard Fault in the drive 25-car got lost-maybe an encoder issue or an NTS problem or an NTS board issue 27-motor encoder or brake dragging. Hope these help 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've seen the governor encoder coupling slip on a Miprom 21. The style of coupling they used made that easily possible. I think it had a tiny allen head set screw, like .050



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Which one has the asterisk next to it? That's the 1st fault that occured. The rest are generated in the aftermath.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top