Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
26/05/2015 1:39 pm
A miprom 1 hydro was upgraded to a newer miprom 1 SRB type Cpu. An additional rack was added and a couple i/o cards for fire service upgrade.The unit will communicate to the Miprom 21 tool.
We had some corruption to the serial Eeprom. To be able to write to the eeprom via the tool I need to reinitialize the eeprom first. The tool prompts me for a 5 digit number when trying to initialize the new eeprom. Does anyone know what number the controller is looking for. Once this is done I can program the number of floors and status words used by the system.
We had some corruption to the serial Eeprom. To be able to write to the eeprom via the tool I need to reinitialize the eeprom first. The tool prompts me for a 5 digit number when trying to initialize the new eeprom. Does anyone know what number the controller is looking for. Once this is done I can program the number of floors and status words used by the system.
27/05/2015 1:07 am
It has been a while but it may be the original job install number. Usually it was pasted to the inside of the controller door. On a hydro it would start with the Letters cp- then a 5 digit number. that would identify the job specifics hardware and software.
27/05/2015 3:49 am
If this was a job with the old style cpu and program boards and then when ever you lost a cpu board, spares would send out an srb board. you would then replace the old program board and cpu board with the srb board. the srb package came with a writeup detailing how to proceed. Unfortunately I don't have that writeup. You may try spares or a friend for the info.
Topic starter
28/05/2015 12:49 am
Thanks that might work.