Elevator Forum

Miconic A w/SSDC dr...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Miconic A w/SSDC drive

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,737 Views
(@Dozer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31016]
I have a Miconic A with a reliance Maxpak SSDC drive that is overspeeding, even in inspection. The motor checks out, the encoder is new, the governor encoder is ok, the boards are ok, so I’m into the drive SCR’s (which appear ok) or wondering if there is an issue I can verify with my phase rectifier modules.

Has anyone seen anything like this? I will either fault the car out with a hand overspeeding fault or trip my DC breaker for the drive. Any help or pointers are appreciated, thanks in advance.



   
Quote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Make sure the encoder has the correct PPR.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hope&Poke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had the same problem. Ended up being the tiny set screw on the encoder coupling was loose.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top