Late February car had err message, " EMS ACTIVE MOVING NO PULSES "
2 Scenarios that can guide your troubleshooting.
Is when you try to move car in MR inspection...
If car moves or does not move. I had both. First, it moved a very short distance after error message is cleared. So with new encoder on hand I replaced it. Tried MR inspection, no physical movement at all.
Same massage... ...NO MOVING PULSES. HopeNPoke time!
ENC fuse is good, but order it anyways along with VEC.
Week 2 replaced both. Same massage.... the A in Miconic A must stand for Aggravating. I LOTO and read up and stared at prints. About a day later car 2 started acting up... Determined to resolve and ordered an MTV. On back order of course but just wanted to reach out to see if there was something I missed. My 5VDC is good, 24V is good. When I do try to run, brakes do pic.
On side note, I have 3 other Mic A on sit I noticed those 3 used P13 on MTV for 5VDC. The unit I have uses P17 on MTV. At first I thought maybe I landed wrong, but it was never moved the terminal from MTV pcb.So I'll taylor that for later date. Plus I verified it with pic I took B4 I replaced anything.
Lastly, when VEC was replaced, it displayed car was at top floor when actually still few inches above 3rd floor. So there's that to. What say you wise ones?
unfortunately I have yet to find it . I have prints and a miconic A installation bible. It doesn't mention that process. So my next calculated step is to poke the brake...pic it rather. I requested an assist from repair or service to pick the brakes.That would help rule out it being bound up or not. I just want to see if it moves or not. 38 machines have a good reputation if preventive maintenance is kept up. But most mechanical issues I researched talk about the worm gear getting in a bind. So that's what I plan to try.
and DS 7(PREFOMANCE ERR) would come on but would not hold the LED on.
After encoder, ENC and VEC were replaced. I just get the normal DS1&2. DS12,13,14,15. When I try to run inspection DS11 (Drive Enable) comes on then off right B4 the Moving NO PULSES pops and WARNING DROPPED DRUN KRUN STILL ON. That should mean my drive and PWR supply is on point. So I'm leaning towards this 38 machine is bound up. Because there is not much left .