Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Miconic A ac drive

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,611 Views
(@matt 24)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5739]
This is a great forum.I know you guys can help me.No lights on v2v board and Mc1&2 not picking,all voltages are good from power supply.Changed v2v,everything is cool with board and relays.Now I can't clear hard fault(ems,ksd).The small drive boards flicker slow.?any ideas?thanks,matt



   
Quote
(@SEC Reject)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Couple of things.

-KSD errors are drive errors. They will clear once the problem with the drive is corrected.
-The small drive boards control the IGBTs. They shouldn't be flickering. If I remember correctly (it's been many months) the boards should always have a solid red LED on.

What I have seen on these that is quite common is that when snapping all of the ribbon cables back in to place, they are put in backwards. This is actually more common than you'd think, as the cables do NOT have an orienting tab on some of them.

Pulled my hair out once troubleshooting a Miconic A that two other techs had worked on a drive problem on before it dawned on me about the ribbon cables.

Good luck.



   
ReplyQuote
(@matt 24)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Cool,I'll let you know.thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@matt 24)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ended up being PS1 power supply. Thanks for your help!



   
ReplyQuote
(@SEC Reject)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Glad you found it!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top