Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
04/01/2017 4:18 am
having a problem with miconic A ,it switches into Block operation , switches back to normal ,any ideas ??
04/01/2017 8:59 am
It's probably dropping out of the group. Does it go to random floors when in block operation? Try reseating the cat 5 cables for car to car communication
Topic starter
04/01/2017 10:19 am
yes it does hit random floors like a half assed wild car operation ,I have reseated the cat 5 plugs and all the plugs for that matter even tried swapping mtv board
04/01/2017 11:18 am
Maybe try changing cat 5 cables. I had some going into block operation because when you open swing panel that MTV is mounted on to get to drive, the cat 5 cable on the top right of the MTV would get in a pinch. I could always just reset cable but maybe yours has a damaged connection? .
Topic starter
06/01/2017 8:00 am
good point ,its a duplex , ill swap with other car and see if problem follows ,thx